a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

Friday, April 8, 2016

Adaptability of my guests

                 

My favorite time is spending tea time in my little balcony.
Last week , I realized every goods for the time were from my guests! 
I'm always happy because not only what it was, but also I could feel guests heartwarming consemideration. 

I've never tasted Mango chocolate (thanks Oli!), I've never mealed  coffee beans by myself before Ofer gave it, I've never planted rose before Apo and Thodo came here, I've never seen cup change the colors with heat before Coco game me magic cup... 

I can't have long days off in this busy country. But my life is so fresh from these new souvenirs from abroad . 
Of course these awesome gifts were spontaneous ones from guests. 

Zizi from Gevin

By the way. 
Then I remember my days with guests, I think ALL of my guests have amazing "adaptability". 
I always read request message well, and guests coming here can suit themselves soon for my life style naturally. 
Most important thing for me is whether they have,yes!, whether they have skill of adaptability. 

To stay together is fun and also stress for each other. 
Especially foreign guests, here is Japan , everything is new, no guarantee for in any case. 
We need to understand "we are different, but we need to make our life together". 
It might be possible for you with your old friends . 
On the other hand ,for me and guests, we've just met.  We try to read our mind each other. 
But anyway we need to accept our life style in limited time because we have to LIVE. 
That's why we can make chemistry.

The reason why I can feel deep accomplishment then I say good bye to my guest is because we could complete to climb the mountain.
Then I do "final hugs", I always feel "we beyond friendship "
Yes, my guests are  almost beyond  the word "friend".
Because we share life. We lived. 

I would like to open my door for them again , then they are downed and the they feel stress in their daily life.  

I am always waiting for you, my guests! 


Sherry 





No comments:

Post a Comment