a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Knock her Kitchen


I believe the best monent when we can make deep friendship is "Eating time".

As you know people go to nice restaurant or bar for dating or first meeting up . 
In more wide view, the way to make good communication is "symphasy". 
And "Hungry" is the common sence of human and we are symphasised for the moment.

In Knock her Door's activity, every guests have enjoyed lunch or dinner with me at my dining table. And it is always the most talkative time for us. 
I want to provide my guests "Homey time"  though I can't give them useful location. 
It's not always Japanese meals. Sometimes guests told me their home style. 

My priority about food is fresh and organic. 
I always think about my guest's health. 
Traveling is of course fun, but it also make them be tired a bit. 
They have to go to restaurants many times while traveling , on the other hand it makes their stomach be stressful. 
So at least in our home cooking, I'd love to give them healthy foods. 

             Home style sangria

       100% vegetable dinner with vegetarian

Come to my apartment, and why don't you be relax a bit? Let get together ! 

It's also fun time to go to local supermarket together. 
Oh! Hey. About souvenir. 
You should buy them in supermarkets. 
It's more cheap and more secret than in expensive airport! 
Especially Sake!  Lol

Sherry 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment