a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Matteo -Sake Sommelier from Milano


Have you ever drunk Sake in your country ?

Matteo, young but outstanding man from Milano was sommelier of Sake !
I was very happy to know that he loves Japanese alchol ,and I decided to host him as soon as he sent request.
He stayed in my apartment only 2days in a weekend , but it was really great time for me.

He said prices of Sake in Italy is very expensive. And he was excited so much then I invited him to local supermarket and shown him many sake space.
The price was amazing for him .
He bought a lot of Sake and his baggage was full of Sake bottles. Quite heavy! 
 
At our last lunch time in my apartment, I bought a normal price Sake for us.
Hakutsuru (which is a famous sake brand) Dai Ginjo. 
It was just awesome! 
I cooked Japanese meals, and this Sake was really suited  for that. 

Sake is little bit strong alcohol like wine. 
But we drunk everything . And.... oh yes , we got in drunk and napped 4 hours ! Hahaha. 

Not only his activity as sommelier, but also his character is very nice. 
Friendly, flexible, open minded. And very matured although he is young. 
I had some of my own schedule during he stayed . But I did not need to pay attention for which he could enjoy or not. He could go around by himself, kept my house rule.
I could totally trust him and we could make very nice friendship. 

I do love Italy very very very much. 
Then I will go to Milan again , I would love to visit him and say hello! 
Grazie for your coming Matteo ! Keep in touch  

Sherry 




No comments:

Post a Comment