a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Apo and Thodo -Free and real founder from Greece

 Dinner table with them
It was in middle of March.
I totally did not know they manage such an amazing organization in Greece.
And I said 'Yes! Come to my apartment" from my pure friendly mind.
But, wow ! In the truth, Apo and Thodo, they are just super brother whom enjoy success life as founder "Free and real" community in Greece

What is Free and Real ? It might be earlier to check their facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/FreeandReal/?fref=ts

I love organic life very much although it is kinda difficult to keep doing that in Tokyo.
Sometimes I try it in my days.

Their character were beyond the word "Friendly" It was one of the charisma actually.
They stayed in my apartment only 3days, but I have a deep inspiration from them.

I had to go to my office as usual pattern , but we could enjoy nice dinner every nights.
They told me their food culture in this time.

They are vegetarian which was first time as my hosting life.
I always invited every guest to Korean BBQ restaurant closed from my apartment. So it was my OMG problem at the beginning.
But now, oh yes, now I am totally crazy for vegetable meals.

They are not skinny though they don't have meat. Of course not fat.
Tall , strong and tight muscle as men , and beautiful skin.

And I realized next morning we enjoyed 100% vege-dinner, inside of my body is so light and comfortable.

Thodo told me Avocado source. He use garlic, olive oil and lemons. It was soooo nice and after that I have never used Mayo source which use too much eggs.

I think if I will visit their community in Greece, I will be able to feel more deep inspiration!
Gatta go!

I am very and super happy to make good friendship with them!
Thank you very much for your coming Apo and Thodo!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment