a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Oliver - Cool US man and Sakura

Now in Japan is busy season to celebrate Sakura-Cherry blossom which we Japanese proud very much.

Oliver came from Los Angels actually to see it, and lucky for him when he came was the best time to see full bloom.

at Nakameguro River 

I think in your travel guide book , they mention you to go to Yoyogi park to see Sakura.
But also I would like to recommend you to go to "Nakameguro" station where is next station from Shibuya.
Both sides of Nakameguro river are everything Sakura trees. That is absolutely awesome . Pink cloud! 

The reason why I can't recommend you Yoyogi park is just because messy , busy, noisy . 
Too much famous and too much people drink and make trash .
Yes, if you love high time  , it's gonna be nice. But maybe you can't feel beauty of nature.

Oliver, he is very machuared guy. He works at a famous bank in US, to be honest rich and smart. But he loves adventure trip very much . That's why he requested me to try "Knock her door days". 
I don't care whether he is rich or no, coz I have my enough sarary by myself and this activity is totally not for hunting man. All I love him is he is so flexible man! 
He accepted my suggestion and we went to the Nakameguro river. Ahe said to my "Excellent choice! " I was so flattered to hear that .

He came to my apartment from Monday which is always the busiest day for me as office worker.
There was no stress during he was in my house. So smart , intelligence, and easy going man! 

He said "I am not gentleman". Probably it's because he is actually super sociable one. So many party nights he has in US. But I think he is great gentleman who knows black and white in people's life. 
Always he pay attention to me, keep quiet and calm, and give me very nice jokes. 

For me, it was very helpful that he sent request message over 1 month before he came.
I could feel his consideration for host and planning skill.  I like it!
So many guests send request message "from Today, from tomorrow bra bra". I am sorry but it is quite difficult . Host is not hotel worker. We also have schedule. 

He washed our dishes after we enjoyed dinner, bought me beers a lot when I forgot wallet in Nakameguro ... Hahaha. 
And most impressive thing is that had never asked me anything instead of that. 
He just simply did it spontaneously . 
These his reactions are reflected from his gentlemanship. 

We, Japanese has a quote. 
"Iu wa yasushi, Okonau wa katashi"
Means 
"Saying is easy, Doing is difficult "
Oliver can make "doing" naturally. 

The happiest thing in this activity is not about what we did, but what I know guest's positive character.
Oliver is also such a cool guy . 

At the end of this article ,
I am going to tell you when is the best chance to see Sakura.
From end of the week in March to the first week of April.
Very limited time. It is not easy to book normal priced hotel.
Earlier the better.
If you want to see this beautiful amazing view, make your plan right now ;)

Now Oliver left to west side of Japan .
Hope he is enjoying a lot!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment