a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

a cozy home stay service in Tokyo, Japan

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Bergamo, my love

Bergamo is 45min or so from Milano station. 
It is one of the highest recommend old city in Italy. 

Milano is busy big city and that is sometimes boring as a traveller though it's quite convenient. 
So I decided to go this beautiful little town for my short trip from Milano. 

It's also nice chance for you to see historical Milano station at this transportation. 
Be careful, this station is huge , but they don't tell us which line it for Bergamo before 10min or so. 

I was so tired for long flight from Japan . 
So this Bergamo trip gave me heartwarming, relaxing day a lot. 
Going method is easy, not so many tourists, everything classic and elegant, food is amazing... 

One of the featuring point here is "view" though church and street are extraordinarily of course . 
Bergamo's ancient town is on hill. 
You can climb this if it is not in hot summer. 
We rented BMW bike. It was so comfortable romantic time really. 

It's so sad , in my city Tokyo, sometimes I'm considered as crazy party girl. 
But basically I am artist, love classic culture, museums, church , and nature. 
already get used to noisy club or no meaning relationships with stupid boys. 
I was so stressed in Tokyo because of such a misunderstanding. 
I think I was kinda depressed.
 But this short trip removed them off from me perfectly. 

I wanna say for all , truly happiness is not in loud. It's always in calm. 


I prayed a lot in Bergamo's church. 

I cried, I appreciate and I reborn . 
 
God bless for all sadness. 
All of people has something. Even if they act positive or optimistic. 

Traveling always makes me tolerance. 
This Bergamo trip was last years' some and very short time. But my growing is eternal. 

Good bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment